Tuesday 30 October 2012

Demographics

Demographics is the statistical of a population which include age, gender, income etc.  
It is important for me to understand demographics because they tell you who would be interested in reading my magazine. It is good to understand what the reader wants therefore you can give them that. Also having information about someones gender, age, income and education tells me how likely that person is too read my magazine. Every bit of information i receive will be important as to what to include in my magazine. Also interests, TV shows they like and hobbies help me when creating my magazine.

This is an example of a demographics table:


The demographics range I will be targeting is working class, and skilled working class. I'll do this by pricing the magazine low (around 2.50) and the magazine will be a glossy styled magazine, and will be publish monthly, also will be sold in local stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment